Pure Homeopathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure

5 posters

Go down

QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure Empty QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure

Post by Glen Wed May 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi, All,

There are 8 non-dynamic causes of diseases and obstacles to cure. Can you identify them?

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure Empty Re: QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure

Post by Glen Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

I was actually thinking about it...there may be another one to add to the list...so 9 non-dynamic causes of diseases and obstacles to cure. I'll get the ball rolling...(if you'd like to add on, please copy and paste the whole list in your reply)

1. mechanical

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure Empty Re: QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure

Post by Jack Fri May 29, 2009 4:47 pm

1. mechanical
2. faulty nutrition

others:
Jack
Jack

http://www.homeopathyheals.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 am

1. mechanical
2. faulty nutrition
3. climate/ living conditions

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:38 am

1. mechanical
2. faulty nutrition
3. climate/ living conditions
4. lack of exercise/physical fitness

others:
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 am

ok, folks, we've got a good start so far!

i want to ask again...why is it so important to diagnose the primary cause of disease? because if it's determined that the primary cause of a disease is not dynamic and is instead, say, a mechanical or a hygienic cause, then a homeopathic Rx will not cure and we'll be wasting the patient's time as well as our own. (remember Andre's previously mentioned case with the patient who had low calcium, low iron and low albumen? he consistently responded well to Rx’s only to later relapse without ever reaching cure. Andre became suspicious and recommended him to see a gastroenterologist who did an endoscopy and found sclerosis of the ileum. After a biopsy, it was found that he had a wheat allergy and therefore never needed homeopathic treatment. Once the hygienic factor was removed, i.e. wheat from the diet, he recovered completely.)

a "Rx" = that which fixes the problem, e.g. hunger is remedied by food (and not water, a cigarette or a homeopathic Rx) and the appropriate Rx is the one that addresses the primary cause of the disease and so it's important that we diagnose the primary cause of disease in every case we take. in fact it should be the first question in our mind when analyzing our cases, "Is this a case for homeopathy?" i.e. is it dynamic?

so let's keep this good start going! which primary causes of disease will not be helped by a homeopathic Rx and which obstacles to cure also limit the healing of a patient? (if any of you feel shy of being wrong, please don't. remember that our forum is here for us to learn and grow together, without judgment. we're all here for the same purpose, the most noble of all...to help our fellow sistren and brethren. so let's be unabashed in our desire to learn to do so and be supportive, not only of each other, but of ourselves. the way i look at it, and i tell this to kids that i teach all the time, each time we offer an answer that's not the one we're looking for, it only helps us to carve out and get closer to understanding the correct one. we're all a family here, inside and outside of our forum so let's help each other grow and heal.)

1. mechanical
- a mechanical problem, e.g. broken arm, needs a mechanical solution

2. hygiene = lifestyle
- the following posted responses all fall under hygiene: living conditions, faulty nutrition, lack of exercise/physical fitness
- in cases of poor hygiene (Aph. 77), the patient only need make appropriate lifestyle changes
- e.g. bladder cancer from alcohol, anemia from veganism, sepia Sx’s from licking the paint brush tip

3. environmental
- i.e. pollution
- "living conditions" may also lead to environmental causes of disease, e.g. Andre had a case of a lady with breast cancer who had no impinging hygienic factors. Her diet and lifestyle were clean and she was without stress, i.e. no triggering factor. Her disease was purely an environmental type of cancer, from environmental estrogen, i.e. a victim of pollution, but this is very rare. Usually disease is a combination of pollution and something from your life that is unhealthy.

others:

considerations:

1. climate - as a primary cause of disease and/or obstacle to cure:
a) it would seem to fit under hygiene as a patient would only need to make appropriate lifestyle changes to compensate for adverse climate conditions
b) a sensitivity to climate may also be dynamic in nature, i.e. a physical general that would heal with the right Rx
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm

clues...

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

4. c _ e m _ _ _ l

5. c r _ _ t _ _ b _ t _ e m _ _ d

6. c _ _ g e _ _ _ a _

7. g _ _ e _ _ c

8. i _ _ r o _ _ _ i c

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ _ _ n

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Likhodi Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

4. chemical (what do you mean?)
7. genetic
8. ironic (sorry Smile)

Olga Likhodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

***please remember to copy and paste all answers...it makes the quiz easier to view for each reply..thanks.

nicely done, olga!

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

4. chemical (= poisoning? Andre never went in depth with this one but mentioned porphyria as an example of a purely chemical disease...so i imagine that as lead poisoning can lead to porphyria he means poisoning)

5. c r _ _ t _ _ -- b _ -- t _ e -- m _ _ d (it's a 4-word cause of disease)

6. c _ _ g e _ _ _ a _

7. genetic

8. i _ _ r o _ _ _ i c (Razz)

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ _ _ n

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 pm

actually when replying, rather than copying and pasting...simply look at the last reply and click on "quote" to the top right...it will quote the whole post for you...you just fill in the answer(s) that you want to add in...here's what it would look like:

Glen wrote:***please remember to copy and paste all answers...it makes the quiz easier to view for each reply..thanks.

nicely done, olga!

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

4. chemical (= poisoning? Andre never went in depth with this one but mentioned porphyria as an example of a purely chemical disease...so i imagine that as lead poisoning can lead to porphyria he means poisoning)

5. c r _ _ t _ _ -- b _ -- t _ e -- m _ _ d (it's a 4-word cause of disease)

6. c _ _ g e _ _ _ a _

7. genetic

8. i _ _ r o _ _ _ i c (Razz)

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ _ _ n

others:
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RebeccaG Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 pm

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

5. created by the mind (this was a shot in the dark-seriously)

6. congenital

7. genetic

8. iatrogenic

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ _ _ n ( I have no idea)

RebeccaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 am

wow...very nice, all...1 more to go!

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

5. created by the mind

6. congenital

7. genetic

8. iatrogenic

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ _ _ n ( I have no idea) -think about this one...it's not a primary cause of disease, but it can be an obstacle to cure, i.e. though the body is healing, it is limited to how much it can heal because of this
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 am

one more to go!

1. mechanical

2. environmental

3. hygienic

5. created by the mind

6. congenital

7. genetic

8. iatrogenic

obstacle to cure:

9. l e _ i _ n - it's not a primary cause of disease, but it can be an obstacle to cure, i.e. though the body is healing, it is limited to how much it can heal because of this
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 am

I always hated Wheel of Fortune!
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 am

lol...pat sajak i could understand but even vanna?
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RebeccaG Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:49 am

I can't believe I couldn't get this-

Obstacle to Cure is LESION!

Rebecca

RebeccaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Oh shit! I just got here! I appreciate you guys doing all the work...I am simply not able to be here every day right now.
Is there a way to get an email notification about quizzes and polls?

This is really great, by the way!
Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm

hey, andrea, welcome back!

If you want email notifications for replies to a topic that you're interested in, look to the bottom right of the last posted reply (just under the light-blue box that contains all the replies) and you'll see the link..."Watch this topic" and voila. To stop watching, same place, you'll see "Stop watching this topic."

as for keeping up to date on what you've read and haven't read...you have to be logged in to have this option. new posts will have a red icon and old posts that you've read will have the blue icon. btw, please respond even if a post is old...it's your participation and discussion that makes this forum work...if we're not chattin', it's pretty boring as they're ain't much to read...so yak, yak, yak!

• QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure Forum_unreadNew posts
  • QUIZ - Non-dynamic Causes of Disease and Obstacles to Cure Forum_readNo new posts

happy reading, all, and i'll put the results of this quiz up as a sticky = always located at the top of a forum for easy referencing.
Glen
Glen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down