Pure Homeopathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus

3 posters

Go down

Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus Empty Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus

Post by Glen Wed May 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi, All,

This comes by way of a forward from Alla Dubrovsky. I believe she studied with Joe. I met her in Klaus' Scheimann-Burkhardt's mat med course:

To: sunyamrinpoche@hotmail.com
Subject: swine flu question
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 00:09:34 -0400

[size=11]Hello[/size] Dr. Gutierrez,

[size=11]I’m a homeopathic doctor practicing in Toronto . I found your webpage online. I’m curious whether there have been any cases of swine flu in
Mexico treated by homeopathy. If so, how many have been successful and which medicines were used?
[/size]

[size=11]Thank you for your time,[/size]

[size=11]Alla[/size]

[size=11]Alla Dubrovitzky, M.Sc., H.D.[/size]

[size=11]From:[/size][size=11] elias gutierrez
[mailto@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009
12:48 AM
To: adubrovitzky@rogers.com
Subject: RE: swine flu question
[/size]

[size=11]
Dear Dr. Dubrovitzky:

Thank You for comunicating with us.- I have been in contact with the colleagues in Mexico city and they say that the government has
been keeping a very tight control on t6he patients but the teachers at HOMEOPATIA DE MEXICO (my Alma Mater) have reviewed the symptoms and the remedies that cover the spirit of the disease are mostly: BRYONIA ALBA and ACONITUM NAPPELLUS.-
Sincerely:

Dr. Gutierrez.
[/size]
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus Empty Re: Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus

Post by Jack Thu May 07, 2009 10:36 am

This is the kind of sharing of information that has to happen between homeopaths around the world. This is the kind of thing that should be reported on the news.Too bad Dr Gutierrez didn't specify the specific sx picture that led to the choosing of Bry and Acon.
Jack
Jack

http://www.homeopathyheals.com

Back to top Go down

Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus Empty Re: Reported Swine Flu Genus Epidemicus

Post by Andrea Thu May 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Yes, this is exactly what I was saying in my blog yesterday. If we had a way of communicating the genus for these situations, we could show that we can nip these things in the bud really quickly and effectively.

Does anyone know of a website where the genus for particular ecosystems are posted...i.e. that cough thing that was going around in Ontario in February/March, in addition to the global genus's?

Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down