Pure Homeopathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treating H1N1

3 posters

Go down

Treating H1N1 Empty Treating H1N1

Post by Olga Likhodi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi all,
I have just went through the H1N1 with my son, and treated it homeopathically.
Both of us recovered very fast,
so if there is interest, I can tell about the symptoms and the Rx.

Olga Likhodi

Back to top Go down

Treating H1N1 Empty Re: Treating H1N1

Post by Glen Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 pm

there is interest! (and well done...stanny's a lucky kid!)
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Likhodi Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:10 pm

OK.
First of all: my work place requires a doctor's note if away for more than two days, this is why I went to see my GP after I felt better. She did say that it most likely is H1N1, although she did not do the confirmatory tests - I do not know what policy is on this, my guess is they do the tests only when it is a hospital case?
Stani: had a fever of 39C on Sunday night, I kept him from school and he called me mid-day on Monday to tell me that he has muscle pains in his arms. I went home, found him weak with the cough and fever, worse movement. I gave him Belladonna ( he did have headache), then Bryonia, then Gelsemium with no results.
Dr. K. then prescribed Silicea over the phone based on muscle cramps, which was right on - worked immediately and by Tuesday Stani was much better, I have just repeated Silicea.
I got the high fever on Tuesday evening, have had headache, bone pain in the face, tearing cough. I took Belladonna, which did not do anything, and later at night found myself tossing about in pain and fear, so I gave myself some Arsenicum, got a bit better and was able to sleep. In the morning I have had the same muscle cramps in my arms, and a back pain with the headache, so I took Silicea and started improving in 20 minutes. Only repeated Silicea after that.
I also need to add that in both cases Silicea was in the highest potency either of us has taken before.
I think this story might be useful to others.

Olga Likhodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks for sharing, Olga! It's always great to hear cases (and esp. successful ones).
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 pm

This is fantastic! A mini-genus epidemicus picture, sort of. Thanks so much for this Olga.
I am so happy you are both feeling better. Any idea how you got the flu, where?
Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Likhodi Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Stani went on a school trip through Ontario the week before, spent a weekend at a friends house with a group of boys and my neighbors are coughing so that the walls are shaking - could be any of those.
Smile

Olga Likhodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum