Pure Homeopathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to order pellets and bottles

3 posters

Go down

Looking to order pellets and bottles Empty Looking to order pellets and bottles

Post by Carol Ann Hastings Mon May 04, 2009 11:03 am

Hello
Where is a good place to order pellets & bottles?

Thank you!

All the best Carol Ann Smile
Carol Ann Hastings
Carol Ann Hastings

Back to top Go down

Looking to order pellets and bottles Empty Re: Looking to order pellets and bottles

Post by Andrea Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Carol Ann,

There are a couple of places you can do this but to get both bottles AND sac-lac blank pellets, the best place is Hemkund, out in Vancouver. They will ship to you really quickly...also nice people!
1-888-543-9022

Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Looking to order pellets and bottles Empty Re: Looking to order pellets and bottles

Post by Shifteh Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:55 am

Hi have you tried Chopra's on Gerrard St? I bought some vials, at a reasonable rate I believe I paid $40 for 100 bottles? (not sure, but I think that is what it was)
The last time I checked he only carried the 1.75 inch white bottles. I am not sure if he carries pelletes. He is at 1391 Gerrard ST E, next to the Islamic book store, east of Greenwood, west of Coxwell. He is there Mon-Fri 12-6 and Sat 12-3 His number is: (416) 778-7334
Good luck.

Shifteh

Back to top Go down

Looking to order pellets and bottles Empty Supplies

Post by Carol Ann Hastings Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 am

Thank you for your suggestions. I ordered my supplies from Hemkund, and Andrea you were right on. The service was great, and delivery was very quick.
Carol Ann Hastings
Carol Ann Hastings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum