Please read - In defence of Pure Homeopathy

Go down

Please read - In defence of Pure Homeopathy

Post by Jack on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 pm

http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/verspoor-approaching-case-with-heilkunst.asp

I know that many of you cannot tolerate or bother reading about various methods of "non-Hahnemannian" case taking but I hope that some of you will read this not only for me ... b/c I feel I need to talk about it Rolling Eyes ... but also b/c as promoters of pure homeopathy, we really need to be aware of the bizarre homeopathy that is being practiced out there.

This is the kind of homeopathy, if spoken about to the general public, could have us buried 6 feet under.

I've been aware of Heilkunst for years now, but this still blows me away.
Jack

View user profile http://www.homeopathyheals.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read - In defence of Pure Homeopathy

Post by Glen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

jack, thanks for the article. though i'm well aware of heilkunst (and i agree with klaus's opinion on it, don't trust anything with "heil" in it) i started to read the article anyways...first part seems to be addressing the primary cause of disease and specifically non-dynamic ones of hygiene (lifestyle/diet) though he doesn't explicitly address it as such. couldn't see anything dubious about that part but i saw how long it was and the wind in my sails died out before the inevitable storm that you advertised would've come.

but your point's not lost. this isn't "bizarre homeopathy" because it's not homeopathy. i prefer the other names for these usurpers and pretenders like homeotherapy or pseudohomeopathy...they're more correct and they don't give any credence to the great law being associated with it.
Glen
Admin

View user profile http://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks for trying Glen Smile

Here are some excerpts that confound me:

One of the aspects of treatment in this way is that the practitioner is not dependent on the symptom picture to prescribe, following instead the life force as it seeks to tackle and remove disease according to the natural principle of cure proceeding in the reverse order of occurrence of the traumas. Thus, absent any acute indications to the contrary (usually indicative of a pathic disease that needs to be treated), the practitioner can simply treat for the deeper, underlying primary diseases that are shown on the timeline of traumatic and dramatic events in a person’s life to know what remedy to give next. This can very much simplify treatment. Treatment is then extended into the realm of the chronic miasms based on Elmiger’s Law of Succession of Forces

In one dramatic case, a mother came on an emergency basis to our clinic with her child who had suddenly developed certain symptoms that had puzzled and stumped the doctors she had consulted. About half a dozen times a day and roughly at the same time, the child had begun to suddenly stop breathing, turning blue, falling unconscious and then recovering with no apparent untoward effects. The child was also in treatment by us for various health problems; when the file was examined, the solution was clear. The child had not been seen for over six months and was due for the next anti-miasmatic remedy, in this case for tuberculosis, which is Tuberculinum

For example, Reich’s work on character analysis, extending the insights of Sigmund Freud regarding the ego and the various blockages to the attainment of genital primacy resulting in neurosis, has allowed for a rational application of the insights of Scholten regarding the Lanthanides - namely, in seeing the various Lanthanides as a series of fourteen stages in the freeing of the true self from the grip of the false ego. As adult patients have had the traumas from this lifetime removed, and have been treated in sequence for the chronic miasms, the higher issues of the proper development of the true self, previously hampered by these blockages, now emerges but meets with various difficulties related to what Reich termed stasis and psycho-neurosis due to certain beliefs, illusion and delusions (mostly lying in the sub-conscious) that seem to render autonomy for the self impossible. These psychic blockages can be helped by using a Lanthanide that addresses the particular false belief regarding autonomy as linked to the various stages set out by Scholten, and linked and grounded rationally in the periodic table arrangement of these elements. In addition, each stage can also involve a particular conflict over greater autonomy, linked to a fear of the loss of some connection to a person or persons.

Given that the eruptions occurred in the fall and also given knowledge of the woman’s health history and previous treatment, as well as a consideration of the symptoms themselves, Psorinum was given, along with Natrum muriaticum for some emotional issues, and within several weeks her hands had healed almost completely.

ETC...
Jack

View user profile http://www.homeopathyheals.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 am

Okay, as soon as I see the words "Freud" and "genitals" in the same sentence, I kind of lose my mind...I remember this coming in to my inbox from hpathy and I skimmed it briefly and hoped to get back to it. I still do. But after all these years hearing about heilkunst (careful how you say that!) through my grapevine here, I STILL don't get what it is.

I will get back to you on this...HEIL! ooops...

Andrea
Andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down