Pure Homeopathy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swine Flu Blogging on CBC

2 posters

Go down

Swine Flu Blogging on CBC Empty Swine Flu Blogging on CBC

Post by Andrea Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi all,

If you want to partake in a discussion, or read other comments, about this swine flu thing from a "news" perspective, rather than just a health one, please go to:
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/05/05/swine-flu-h1n1-health876.html
It is interesting to read these comments because it gives one a sense of the ignorance out there, but also how people feel about the idea of a "pandemic" and how it is viewed by the lay public. Some of it is infuriating, some really just plain ignorant, and some informed.

Glen, this is the same site where you and Olga got into it regarding that article about Naturopaths being given the right to prescribe pharma drugs. affraid

Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu Blogging on CBC Empty Re: Swine Flu Blogging on CBC

Post by Andrea Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm

I just posted my comment at the link below...look for DrAndrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey, Andrea,

I had a look. Seems you had the same experience I did in terms of the public's responses.

I think you posted twice but I couldn't see any responses to your spanish flu and homeopathy facts?

G
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 am

Hi Glen,

I have been commenting on CBC for many year, at least 8, so I am very familiar, can almost predict, how the responses will go. My experience has been quite varied on there. But I also talk about many many other issues, being a foreign affairs fanatic and a political junkie, so homeopathy is really not something I find a whole lot of opportunities to talk about on there.

There is another story I noticed last night re. the swine flu vaccine. I didn't post a comment but Glen, you may want to Twisted Evil

Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glen Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Hey, Andrea,

It's great that you mentioned homeopathy there...it's just interesting to note that there were no comments after my posts to the naturopathic prescribing article where people were jumping all over how poor homeopathy was. I was sort of expecting the same reactions for your post.

As for the swine flu vaccine article, thanks, but I'll leave it to others who are game. That one experience was enough fun for me. Laughing

G
Glen
Glen
Admin

https://purehomeopathy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down